Home

29.10.09

Google Maps Navigation, another reason to get Andriod.


Why Google Map Navigation is gonna rule the world
  • Its free
  • Despite it being free, its feature is comparable, even better than those on the market
  • Search by voice
  • It already has a strong foundation in Google Earth, Google Map and Google Street View and of course, Google search
  • It is currently only available for Android 2.0, another reason to get an Android phone!
I am a fond user of Google map on my HTC Snap. With GPS, I can say that being lost is impossible. I am very impress with Google Map, and the announcement of Google Maps Navigation will only fuel my passion to own an Android phone in the future. There are dozen of reports from experts that the Android OS will rule the smartphone industry in the future. It is easy to see why.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...